Bicycle Racing Videos
- BicycleCam.Com offer videos that put you in the rider's seat during actual Pro Men 1-2 races. Filmed from start to finish without interruption
- Searchable database of profiles of hundreds of cycling coaches
- New Mexico based cycling coach Carl Cantrell offers paid coaching services and free training information. Topics include cycling psychology
CRCA Presents a Day with Chris Carmichael
- Notes from a clinic on training for bicycle racing by 1999 US Olympic Committee Coach of the Year Chris Carmichael. Hosted by the Century Road Club Association in New York.
- Southeastern US professional coaching organization offers in-person and Internet-delivered training programs. Coaches elite
- Coaching for mountain bikers and road riders. Train under the supervision of an experience racer and USA cycling certified coach. Specializing in personal training programs.
Joe Friel's Ultrafit
- Cycling and multisport coaching services for endurance athletes offered by Joe Friel and associate coaches. Custom training programs for weekend warriors
Online Bike Coach
- Individualized cycling training programs focusing on improvement through technical analysis and personal attention. Includes online and on-site training
Richard Stern Training
- Scientific training for the competitive or recreational cyclist. Emphasizes power training and physiological testing. Site includes training articles and products.
Ride N Run
- Workout DVDs for sale here offer cyclists laboring on indoor trainers some inspiration
Spencycles Training Systems
- USA Cycling-licensed Coach Brent Spencer offers training programs for cyclists of all abilities. Visitors will find tips for beginner cyclists and some training articles.
- U.K.-based Spinning instructors offer periodization-based cycling programs for recreational and competitive cyclists who want to get the most out of their time training indoors on stationary bikes.
- Located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Information and tips on mental training for improving cycling performance; a column published monthly in the newsletter of the Almaden Cycle Touring Club in San Jose
The Peaks Coaching Group
- Personal and online coaching service offers power-based training programs and nutritional consulting to athletes. Includes training and racing tips
TORQ Personal Training
- Services offered by Matt Hart's London-based fitness training and consultancy business geared toward cycling.
- Coaches Michael Sherman and Greg Steele are advocates of training with bike power meters and
- An organization of qualified coaches led by Rene and Kendra Wenzel. Offers training programs for all levels of riders and racers.
- Programs for optimal athletic performance. Individualized and scientific-based coaching
Yellow Jersey Consulting
- Utah-based cycling coach works with cyclists of all levels to develop their skills and fitness. Site includes library of training